Text: In this building, 12. 5. 1945 met a representative of the US Army gen. Brown Soviet commander gen. por. Tikhonov and gen. maj. Masovčuk to discuss the progress of the demarcation line between the victorious Allied troops. Participated was also commander of the guerrillas gen. Sucharda.
Dedicated by the city Vodňany 12. 5. 1995
Founded 1840. His purpose served in World War II. The oldest tombstones come from pos. 19th century. The cemetery was financially supported by the city Vodňan sponsors and volunteers repaired and officially opened to public consultation 6. September 1998.
It was adapted in 1928 according to the design of Josef Kvasnička, the author of the allegorical - statue of Liberty. Below the statue, on the middle column, there can be seen both the municipal coat of arms and symbols of the activities done in the town – fish farming, agriculture and industry.
Project Update Web site was implemented within the appropriation South Region.